Today is yet another one of those days where you feel as if your heart has been ripped apart. You feel alone and unaware of everything that surrounds you. I want so much for things to change, for me to healthy and to be sane. To not feel like I'm trying to live my life to please those around me, to watch them squirm to hold on to yesterdays tales. I've had enough. I miss those so important to me and everyday i find it so hard to keep going. My tales of heartbreak will never stop, because my heart will always continue to break, as will yours. I find myself longing for my future to begin, but at times it is held back by those who will not let go and move on themselves. Things change, people change, and people leave. My issues never seem to resolve themselves, so today this is my heartbreak, and today I'm going to make the change.